the birth of joon-
hey y'all- beth here, owner of joon.
years ago, when shopping for my own wedding dress, i spent countless hours in the south (shout-out) trying to find something untraditional & minimal with a hint of bohemian- with no luck.
i ended up purchasing my gown from a shop in l.a. & thought, "southern's are cool too, why don't we have any modern, creative bridal shops in our hood?!" lightbulb... joon!
truly, joon aspires to be an outlet for brides searching for something different... a breath of fresh air, without all the taffeta & overwhelming amount of organza.
joon isn't for everyone- and that's okay, but if you're a confident woman, who knows what she wants... we'd love for you to be a #joonbride.
meet joon's owner, beth-
me in a nutshell...
- grew up in dallas, texas.
- graduated from the university of arkansas with an apparel merchandising degree.
- interned in nyc for a fashion magazine (very 'hills' of me), as well as an independent bridal designer.
- spent the last seven years working in corporate merchandising & analytics (learned a lot but hated every minute of it).
- along the way, married my husband of now five years & had two babies, with one of my way.
- all in all, a small-city lovin' girl that just wants to bring big-city fashion to local babes.