the birth of joon-
hey y'all- beth here, owner of joon.
years ago, when shopping for my own wedding dress, i spent countless hours in the south (shout-out) trying to find something untraditional & minimal with a hint of bohemian- with no luck.
i ended up purchasing my gown from a shop in l.a. & thought, "southerners are cool too, why don't we have any modern, creative bridal shops in our hood?!" lightbulb... joon!
truly, joon aspires to be an outlet for brides searching for something different... a breath of fresh air, without all the taffeta & overwhelming amount of organza.
joon isn't for everyone- and that's okay, but if you're a confident woman, who knows what she wants... we'd love for you to be a #joonbride.
meet joon's owner, beth-
me in a nutshell...
- grew up in dallas, texas.
- graduated from the university of arkansas with an apparel merchandising degree.
- interned in nyc for a fashion magazine (very 'hills' of me), as well as an independent bridal designer.
- spent the last seven years working in corporate merchandising & analytics (learned a lot but hated every minute of it).
- along the way, married my husband of now five years & had two babies, with one on the way.
- all in all, a small-city lovin' girl that just wants to bring big-city fashion to local babes.